Based on the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares), its Regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice issued by the Ministry of Economy published in the Official Journal of the Federation on January 17, 2013, we inform you of the Privacy Notice that will govern your relationship with XKP Turismo, S.A. de C.V.
Modification to the privacy notice
Any modification to this Privacy Notice may be consulted at www.latam.xcapeturismo.com
XKP Turismo, S.A. de C.V., hereinafter “XCAPE”, with address at Calle Lago Alberto 375, Piso 19 Polanco, Anáhuac I Sección, Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX C.P. 11320; is responsible for the use and destination of your personal data.
For all matters relating to this Notice, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or at the telephone 55 6628 9786.
Data we collect
In order to comply with the applicable legal provisions, the following data may be required:
- Identification data relating to information concerning a natural person (name, date of birth, nationality, address).
- Contact details, in order to maintain communication with users, such as landline phone, mobile phone, email.
- Tributary information of the users as tax identity number, with the purpose of issuing the corresponding invoice.
We do not collect sensitive data: information on ideological, religious, philosophical, or moral positions, political opinion, union membership, health, sexual life or ethnic or racial origin.
In any case, the user’s information will be marketed, sold, or leased with third parties.
Xcape implements administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data. All our suppliers are also required to comply with our security measures.
Purpose of the personal data we collect
Xcape may collect your information for the following purposes:
- Main Purpose: integration of the user’s file, provision of the contracted service, responding to requests for information, clarifications, monitoring of the contracted service, customer service, carrying out the formalities, procedures, and/or arrangements necessary for the procurement of services, payments, and billing.
- Secondary Purposes: Sending information regarding our advertising, promotions, or offers regarding our products and/or services.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, from this moment you can inform us, in a personal way at the address indicated above or to the email: email@example.com in which you must provide your identity information and the statement that you do not consent us to use your personal data for the purposes listed.
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny you the services you request or contract with us.
For the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we may only collect your data:
- Personally, through physical or electronic forms.
- By telephone.
- Applications for mobile phones or computers.
- Or through other optical, sound, visual, graphic or by any legally permitted technology.
Transfer of personal data
We inform you that your personal data may be transferred and processed with employees and managers who are part of Xcape and with suppliers of goods and services; the former in order to generate effective business prospects and the latter to provide the contracted products or services. In addition, the data collected may be shared with the federal and local authorities, in compliance with the obligations set forth in the applicable legislation and in compliance with their requirements.
The user is made aware that Xcape has informed the obligation of the third parties referred above, concerning this Privacy Notice and its purposes, on the understanding that they have assumed the obligations set out in the present when transferring the user’s data.
(access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition)
In terms of the Mexican Law, we inform you that it will be understood that by being available the present Notice, you have approved the processing of your personal data unless you have informed us about your opposition.
The user has the right to know what personal data we request and process, why we use them, and the conditions of use we give them (Access). It is also your right to request the correction of your personal information if it is not up to date, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when we consider that it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties, and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); and oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO.
For the exercise of any of the ARCO Rights, you must submit the respective request at the address of the responsible, or in your case send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org where you must provide:
- Full name of the applicant.
- Email for follow-up.
- Documents proving identity or representation of the person concerned.
- Description of the personal data that it is requested to exercise any of the Rights or the opposition to transfer your personal data.
- Statement of revocation of your consent to the processing of your personal data and, therefore, not to use them.
- Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data
Within the next 20 (twenty) business days, Xcape will respond to the request, which will be notified by the same means of contact as you have established in your request. The responsible could contact you to request more information, if the request is not attended, will be considered not filed.
To know the procedure and requirements for the exercise of you ARCO rights, you can call the following telephone number 55 6628 9786; or send an email to email@example.com that will process requests for the exercise of these rights and will answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your information.
Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
You may revoke your consent, so you must personally submit your request to the address of the controller or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn about the procedure and requirements for revocation of consent, you may call the following telephone number 55 6628 9786; enter our website www.latam.xcapeturismo.com or send an email to email@example.com
We inform you that in all cases we will not be able to comply with your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some a legal obligation, we require to continue to process your personal data and what for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested from us or the termination of your relationship with us.
Limitation of use or disclosure of your personal data
To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following means:
- You can register your personal data in the Public Register to Avoid Advertising, which oversees the Federal Consumer Prosecutor’s Office (Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor), in order that your personal data are not used to receive advertising or promotions from companies of goods or services.
- You can register on the Exclusion List, so that your personal data is not processed for marketing, advertising, or commercial prospecting purposes by us. For more information call the telephone number 55 6628 9786, send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of tracking technologies on our website
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information that is stored in the browser used by users or visitors of the website that allow you to save your personal preferences to provide you with a better experience navigational.
Cookies have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session or visit to the website to a specific date from which they cease to be operational. The cookies used on our website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer equipment, they do not provide references that allow us to deduce the name of the user, they cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts.
You can configure your browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive a screen warning about the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether to implement it on your hard drive. We suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the settings about the acceptance or rejection of cookies. Even if you configure your browser to reject all cookies or expressly reject the cookies of www.latam.xcapeturismo.com you can continue browsing the website with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the functionalities of the site that require installation of any of them. In any case, as a user, you can delete the www.latam.xcapeturismo.com cookies installed on your hard drive, at any time, following the procedure set out in the help section of your browser.
Within our website, you may find content with links to the third-party websites, Xcape has no control over the content of third-party websites, so we will not be responsible for the use that may be made of your data once you leave our website.
Modification to the privacy notice
We undertake to keep you informed of any changes to this Privacy Notice through our website.
We reserve the right to make at any time modifications or updates derived from legal provisions, internal policies requirements for the provision of our services.